Nelson Agri-Center - Viroqua (change store)
no reviews for this product. Login to place a review.
Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear Drive System and speeds up to 10 mph, this mower will give you all you're looking for and more. The IS 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
- Debris Management - Briggs & Stratton Commercial Series engines are built with the ultimate in dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and beefed-up cylinder block structure.
- Operator Convenience - Ergonomic riding mower control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge.
- Patented Suspension - Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks (shown) and pivoting front axle with shocks.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties - Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Exceptional Performance - Patent-pending steering system delivers exceptionally smooth performance.
- Integrated Transmissions - Commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3200 transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Easy Access - Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Protection - Heavy-duty bumper protects the engine while also allowing for easy service access.
- Smooth Controls - Smooth, precision controls last longer as a result of pillow block bearings on control mounts.
- Mower Spindles - Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1" shaft with 2.5" x 1" dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Cut Height - Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 4.5".
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour - Ground speed is up to 10 mph (48") and 8 mph (44"), reverse 4 mph.